- To stop drink driving
- To protect families from needless deaths
- To make a difference
Please contact us for special pamphlets on grief as relates to drink driving deaths or injuries for adults, children, friends, or grandparents.
SADD relies on the support from the public. We welcome support of any kind, be it financial, volunteering, or fundraising.
South Africans Against Drunk Driving | SADD
SADD (South Africans Against Drunk Driving) is a Non Profit Organization (NPO No: 055-255). SADD's Head Office is in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal but works throughout South Africa and offers the following services:
- Education and workshops to road safety officials, schools, tertiary institutions, health providers
- Alcohol and breathalyzer training
- Support for victims of drink driving and grief counselling
- Media resource centre
- Sales of breathalyzers, road Safety, alcohol and drug manuals, DVD's and other road safety material
CARO SMIT ATTENDS KZN 2016 NATIONAL ROAD SAFETY STRATEGY IN PIETERMARITZBURG
MECS Mchunu acknowledged SADD's presence at the KZN National Road Safety Strategy on Friday 11th March 2016. He wants harsher sentences for those who deliberately drive under the influence and kill innocent people.
SADD agree and ask for #AboutTimeJailTime
Support. Support. Support.
SADD runs various fund raising initiatives, currently we ask all MySchool subscribers to add South Africans Against Drunk Driving (SADD) as a beneficiary!
Our beneficiary name is SADD