- To stop drink driving
- To protect families from needless deaths
- To make a difference
Please contact us for special pamphlets on grief as relates to drink driving deaths or injuries for adults, children, friends, or grandparents.
SADD relies on the support from the public. We welcome support of any kind, be it financial, volunteering, or fundraising.
South Africans Against Drunk Driving | SADD
SADD (South Africans Against Drunk Driving) is a Non Profit Organization (NPO No: 055-255). SADD's Head Office is in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal but works throughout South Africa and offers the following services:
- Education and workshops to road safety officials, schools, tertiary institutions, health providers
- Alcohol and breathalyzer training
- Support for victims of drink driving and grief counselling
- Media resource centre
- Sales of breathalyzers, road Safety, alcohol and drug manuals, DVD's and other road safety material
Support. Support. Support.
SADD runs various fund raising initiatives and to kick start our year we have a few options for you, your family and friends to join...